cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Pattison <p...@76design.com>
Subject Using internal paths for sendmail attachments
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:44:43 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a web app where I'd like to have a page send an email
to someone and attach a file to the email.  The attachment would
actually be an html or pdf document generated by Cocoon.

Right now the 'sendmail' logicsheet allows attachments, but the filename
is an absolute path to the file.  I would like to have it so that
the path I give the attachment is acutally an internal cocoon://
path.  I've looked at the sendmail.xls logicsheet, but have not been
able to figure out how I would implement this.  Is what I describe
possible?  I am willing to work on it, but I was wondering if anyone
had any tips or clues about how I would do this and where I should
start.  Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Paul