cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tuomo Lesonen <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject RE: Sending parameters to sub-sitemap
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:53:55 GMT
Oh, the syntax in the example was awful (should use copy-paste :), but I
have it right in my
application.

Anyway, the global-parameters appear in the sub-sitemap ok, but the values
are not the ones defined inside the <map:mount>, but the default-value
defined for the global-parameter.

Thanks for your answers. Hope this works soon.

-Tuomo