cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tuomo Lesonen <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Sending parameters to sub-sitemap
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 12:04:03 GMT
Hi,

I need to send parameters to a sub-sitemap, to configure it properly. This
is what I have in the parent map:

<map:match pattern="foo">
  <map:mount check-reload="yes" src="sub/" uri-prefix="sub">
    <map:parameter name="test-param" value="some value"/>
  </map:mount>
</map:mount>

...And in the sub-map:

<map:pipelines>
  <map:global-parameters>
    <map:parameter name="test-param" value="something for default"/>
  </map:global-parameters>

  <map:match pattern="*>
    <map:redirect-to uri="{../test-param}"/>
  </map:match>
</map:pipelines>

...And I'm getting the default value of the global parameter as a result!
So the parameter sent from the parent map is never submitted. Omitting
the default-value gives an error. I'm using 2.1-DEV.

Help.

-Tuomo