cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tuomo Lesonen <tleso...@cc.hut.fi>
Subject Dynamic parameter names in sitemap
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 13:53:27 GMT
Hi,

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make the names of the sitemap
parameters dynamic, this way:

<map:match pattern="*">
  <map:act type="auth-protect">
    <map:parameter name="handler" value="testhandler"/>
    <map:select type="parameter">
      <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{../{../../1}}"/>
      <map:when test="true">
	<map:redirect-to uri="foo"/>
      </map:when>
      <map:otherwise>
	<map:redirect-to uri="bar"/>
      </map:otherwise>
    </map:select>
  </map:act>
</map:match>

In the example above, the name of the parameter gotten from auth-protect
is not known, but is fetched from the matcher wildcard. I have about 20
resources where I need this, so I wouldn't want to write them all open in
the sitemap.

I'd really appreciate quick help on this!

Thanks,
Tuomo