cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sidhar...@vmoksha.com
Subject Re: Unicode
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 10:49:42 GMT

But kavitha if the encoding is not supported then how can I go for
internationalization at all
Regards
Sidharth Ghai
Vmoksha Technologies
VI th Floor, Corporate Towers 'C'
Diamond District
Kodihally
Banglore

                    kavitha ramesh

                    <kavitha_igd@ya       To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    hoo.co.in>            cc:

                                          Subject:     Re: Unicode

                    08/07/2002

                    04:14 PM

                    Please respond

                    to cocoon-users

Hi Sidharth,

I think you should have seperate xml files for
different languages with respective encoding,,,

Kavitha.

--- sidharthg@vmoksha.com wrote: > Hi All