cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sidhar...@vmoksha.com
Subject Re: Sitemap problem : ContentAggregator.recycle
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 05:18:07 GMT

Hello All,
I am trying using
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Unicode"?>
in my XSP
When I execute the XSP I get an error Invalid encoding
Please help

Regards
Sidharth Ghai
Vmoksha Technologies
VI th Floor, Corporate Towers 'C'
Diamond District
Kodihally
Banglore

                    "Barbara Post"

                    <babs33@ifranc       To:     <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>

                    e.com>               cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Sitemap problem : ContentAggregator.recycle

                    08/05/2002

                    04:42 PM

                    Please respond

                    cocoon-users

Hi Carsten, I did care of the "../../" when adding my action, still NPE.

Thanks anyway. Will investigate further.

Barbara