cocoon-users mailing list archives

From michael_ham...@sonynetservices.com
Subject Authentication Framework and BEA
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:47:56 GMT
Hello,

  regarding my last post concerning the problem we had, using the Session
context on
   BEA, here is what we did to fix the problem.
  First, we tried what Carsten supposed in his reply, but also using the
last Xerces version did not
solve the problem.
We then looked deeper in the code, to see what caused the problem.
The exception was thrown in the XMLUtil.java class in webapps/sesssion/xml
and there
in the getFirstNodeFromPath() method, when trying to call
item.getLocalName().equals(path[startIndex]) == true)......

We then changed this line to
item.getNodeName().equals(path[startIndex]) == true)...
and then it worked.

Please advise, if this change can have any serious impact on something else
or if we can use it like we have done.

Thanx in advance for any help,

miHam