cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sidhar...@vmoksha.com
Subject Re: UTF-8
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 04:31:03 GMT

HI KoZ
I am attaching the class file the xsp and the xsl as well please have alook
and tell me where I am wrong
(See attached file: UOM_Catalogue.xsp)(See attached file:
UOM_Catalogue.xsl)(See attached file: testing.java)

Regards
Sidharth Ghai
Vmoksha Technologies
VI th Floor, Corporate Towers 'C'
Diamond District
Kodihally
Banglore

                    KOZLOV Roman

                    <r-kozlov@openca       To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    scade.com>             cc:

                                           Subject:     Re: UTF-8

                    08/08/2002 07:25

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to cocoon-users

Hi Siddharth,

There are escaped symbols (like &ien;) in Cocoon's result. This is the
reason of
the different presentation. So it is necessary find the reason of escaping.
It
will be great to see your xsp (if you use it) code which you use to
retrieve
data.
There is a mail in the list archive concerned the same problem:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=102348865427773&w=2

I'm not sure that it'll  help but there is some info in the list archive
also :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=101232288807933&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=100815928226594&w=2

Roman