cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sidhar...@vmoksha.com
Subject Re: UTF-8
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:58:13 GMT

No Kavitha
The static one is OK
I am facing a problem with dynamic data
Regards
Sidharth Ghai
Vmoksha Technologies
VI th Floor, Corporate Towers 'C'
Diamond District
Kodihally
Banglore

                    kavitha ramesh

                    <kavitha_igd@ya       To:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    hoo.co.in>            cc:

                                          Subject:     Re: UTF-8

                    08/08/2002

                    04:40 PM

                    Please respond

                    to cocoon-users

Hi Siddharth,

I had an XML file messages_zh.xml which has the
messages  in chinese.I opened a chinese text editor
and entered the text in chinese.My XML file looks
like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="GB2312"?>
<catalogue xml:lang="zh">
<message key="welcometext">
»¶Ó­ÄãʹÓÃÎÒÃǵķþÎñ£(this are chinese characters)
</message>
</catalogue>

And when I restarted the server my browser displayed
chinese message,,,

I dont know whether my example is useful for you,,,

Kavitha.

 --- sidharthg@vmoksha.com wrote: > Hello All