cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Leigh Dodds" <ldo...@ingenta.com>
Subject RE: executing XInclude transformer twice
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 15:08:37 GMT

Rather than XInclude the documents directly in the main content document,
can't you include them via a Cocoon pipeline?

In other words, set up pipelines for each chapter which does the lowest
level of include. Then change the book XML document to include a full, rather
than relative URL of the document.

I've not tried this, but it ought to work.

Let me know if it's successful, and I'll capture the information as a HOW-TO.

Cheers,

L.