cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Pellegrims" <koen.pellegr...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: XPath transformer?
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:21:47 GMT
What you are trying to do can just as easily be achieved with xslt, can't
it?

If you *really* want xpath, you can always write a small xsp-page that
generates an xinclude-statement and then run it through the
xinclude-transformer (which, IIRC will be merged with the cinclude
transformer into a single 'include'-transformer in the near future).

K.