cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Pellegrims" <koen.pellegr...@pandora.be>
Subject RE: Making a new Action
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:22:31 GMT

it means: if your class is in a package (eg: com.mysoft.MyClass)
(the first line in your java-file will read: package com.mysoft; )

then you'll need to put the class-file (MyClass.class) in
WEB-INF/classes/com/mysoft/
(creating these directories as needed)
This is common java-practice and is not specific to Cocoon.