cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Per Kreipke" <...@onclave.com>
Subject RE: SunRise with container managed security...
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:37:28 GMT
> I think, two users have reported this on the user list some months ago.
>
> Carsten

Sorry, meaning what? Someone else mentioned it or did the work to integrate
the two? I can't find anything about it on the MARC archive.

I was thinking that one way to do so would be to satisfy the login request
with an XSP page that enumerates the <authentication> block with the values
of getRemoteUser(), the roles, etc.

Per