cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rob Grundel <rgrun...@pittsh.com.au>
Subject RE: XSLT logicsheet parameter issues
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:36:56 GMT
Hey,

Thank for this. I think this is a good start. Can you give me an example?
I'll explain the setup of the files.

In the sitemap i just have these lines:

   <map:match pattern="pmo">
		 <map:act type="request">
			  <map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
		      <map:generate src="pmo/pugs.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
		      <map:serialize/>
		</map:act>
   </map:match>

because the the XSL logicsheet is being called from the XSP file.

<?xml-logicsheet href="pmo/pugslogic.xsl"?>

how do we pass the parameter through. Is it by creating xsl:params in the
XSL file and passing them through from XSP or can we use the request object
(this being the preferable option) in the XSL file.

Thank you

Rob