cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sternath Elmar <Elmar.Stern...@icn.siemens.de>
Subject AW: Use value from a form: Is Request-Generator what I need?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:58:52 GMT
I think what you need is RequestParamAction:

<map:act type="request-encoded">
	<map:parameter name="parameters" value="true"/>
	<!-- access request parameter by {request-param-name} -->
</map:act>

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Hahn Kurt (CHA) [mailto:kurt.hahn@etat.ge.ch]
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. August 2002 09:49
An: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Use value from a form: Is Request-Generator what I need?

Hi,
I would like to use a value from a HTML-form (post-method) in a query. I
guess this is possible in Cocoon, but I can't see how. I was reading the
description of the Request-Generator, but I'm not sure if this is what I
need. Can anybody give me a general direction where I have to look, or maybe
point me to a good example?
(I already have a Cocoon-system up and running)
Thanks