cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "u15603" <u15...@hs-harz.de>
Subject Portal/Coplet-Behaviour
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 15:10:46 GMT
Hello,

we are trying to adapt the cocoon portal to our needs. But we have some problems! In the
headline of the coplets cocoon does not "create" the buttons delete,minimize/maximize
... .  It is caused by the stylesheet portalHTML.xsl, because there are case
distinctions. For instance for the customize-button the following:

<xsl:if test="configuration/customizable='true' and (not(status/customize) or
status/customize='false')">

But when we read the session-context "portal" we can't find a tag like <status>.

When does cocoon set/write these tags?

Another problem is that we can't find a session-context that contains the authentication
information. In which context is this stored? We can successfully log into the portal.

We are using the developer version cocoon 2.1 (snapshot from last friday)!

Can anyone serve our problems?

Thx!!!

Dirk