cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: i18n:attr processing problem (ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException)
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:29:03 GMT
This is not a bug of i18n transformer.

If you see, the problem comes from the
org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.removeAttribute(AttributesImpl.java:439).
This is known bug in Xerces and it was fixed in latest versions. So, there
are two ways of solving this problem:
	- upgrade to a newer version of Xerces if possible (this is the best
solution)
	- hack i18n transformer and comment out the 'removeAttribute()' call
from translateAttributes()

(Reminder for myself: Create a FAQ entry on this topic.)
--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@apache.org