cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Piroumian Konstantin <KPiroum...@protek.com>
Subject RE: i18n Transformer and BEA
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 15:56:18 GMT
> From: michael_hampel@sonynetservices.com
>
> Hello,
>
>   we have deployed our webApp on a BEA 6.1 as a war file.
>   When not using the i18n transformer everything runs ok, but if
>  then I get the following error:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException:
> zip:/export/home/sonetfo/wls/config/productionCluster-domain/a
> pplications/.wlnotdelete_sonet-production-server22/wl_comp1826
> 9.war!/lang_bundles/reg01

> Is there any solution to this problem, e.g. specifying
> parameters for the
> i18n transformer, or canĀ“t I deploy my
> webapp as a war file on BEA?
>
> I also looked at the code of i18n Transformer and found out that is
> checking for the //file: prefix and then throws the
> exception. Would it help to also allow //zip: ?

The most correct solution would be to switch to SourceResolver for resource
transformer and use it, but I can't gurantee that it'll work so. I have a
new version the transformer and bundle loader stuff on my HDD, but it's not
yet finished and unfortunately I have no time to integrate it with the
current HEAD branch of Cocoon, sorry.

Konstantin