cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sheraz Khan <Sheraz.K...@Valorious.com>
Subject Re: server check
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:35:49 GMT
opps.. sorry those login details were for the admin section
the bottom link on the main home page.

to login as a member, you first need to register.... actually i shoud
put up a password on the app page for everyone, so they dont have to
test the reg process

thanks for the reply... now i know me server is working

Sheraz