cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Polley" <Mart...@Surf-com.com>
Subject Tomcat doesn't unpack cocoon.war
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:52:32 GMT
Am I doing something wrong?

Setup:
	RedHat Linux 7.3
	J2SDK 1.4.1_01
	Tomcat 4.0.4
	Cocoon 2.0.3 (vm 1.4 version)

Java SDK and Tomcat (tomcat-full & tomcat-webapps) were downloaded as
RPMs, Cocoon as a binary tarball.

When I go to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/, it tells me that the
requested resource (/cocoon/) is unavailable (I know Tomcat runs OK.)

I have tries other (binary) versions of Tomcat (4.0.1) and Cocoon (2.0.3
for JDK 1.3, with JDK 1.3), all to no avail.

Anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?

(I have seen other posts recommending unpacking cocoon.war to
CATALINA_HOME/webapps/cocoon and then deleting the .war file. How do you
unpack it?)

TIA,

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator