cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <ghow...@crosswalk.com>
Subject RE: Steps to add a new transformer
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:56:36 GMT
No problem - though I may be losing this email address (company's being
bought out - that's why I've got all this time on my hands to be a good
neighbor). If you can't get through you can get me at javageoff - at - yahoo
- period - com.  I'm still lining up the address for this list - my regular
one won't handle all the extra volume.

Geoff