cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: Merging Dynamic Content and Static HTML in Same Page
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:44:17 GMT
There is another possibility, though a bit out of the scope of cocoon:
Use Cocoon to genrate HTML content that includes a Server Side Include-Statement (<!--#include...-->),
put a Apache Webserver 2.x in front of cocoon (i.e. using mod_jk). With proper configuration
in httpd.conf of the Apache you can let the Webserver resolve the Include-Statements, these
should point to a local URL known to the webserver (the same way it works if you put Include-Statements
in static HTML-Files).
This only works with Apache 2.x and above, not with Apache 1.x.

Stefan