cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Seifert" <sseif...@pro-vision.de>
Subject RE: Strange error using JPEG/SVGSerializier under heavy load - ClassCastException
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 14:22:51 GMT
Hello Vadim.

The Problem from the other thread is possibly related - but i do not use saxon nor changed
the default configuration of cocoon-2.0.3 concerning XSLT processor usage (at least i'm not
aware of this - i did some updates from earlier cocoon version, but always tried to get all
changed configurations from the new cocoon.xconf etc.).

Again, my XML streams transformed are not that big (usually < 100kb), and the resulting
JPEG is really small (~2-3kb). But perhaps the bug appears by either big XML input files or
a long runtime (points to small errors summing up and finally resulting in the error - but
why then a ClassCastException??).

Unfortunately i have not found a way to reproduce the problem by force; in that case i would
try to debug it. Perhaps i will try to "blow up" my XML input streams and see if i  can produce
the problem that way. But i'm not sure if it has really to do something with the other thread.

Stefan