cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Albert Cervera Areny" <informa...@sedifa.com>
Subject Possible bug
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:56:25 GMT
I have tried to bring the configuration to the minimum to reproduce the
errors.. it is really small now... do you think this could be a bug?
Luca Morandini (under windows 2000) and I (under Linux) have been looking
at this for hours and haven't found a reason for the error.

This is for the sitemap.xmap file:

<map:match pattern="dins-facturacio">
  <map:generate src="docs/fac.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/fac.xsl"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/fac-db.xsl"/>
  <map:transform type="sql">
    <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="cocoon"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

The other files are attached... A sql connection is  also needed.
Nothing else this should give the error.
The error should go away by erasing the sql transform or erasing the
stylesheet matcher in fac-db.xsl

If it is really a bug... to whom should I report it?
--
Albert Cervera Areny
Dept. Informàtica Sedifa, S.L.