cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kenneth J. Hughes" <...@entel.com>
Subject portal from latest build?
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:21:22 GMT
I'm trying to bring up the latest Cocoon portal stuff (using W2k,
JDK1.4, Tomcat4.0.4).

When I deploy the Cocoon 2.0.3 binary I see the Cocoon welcome page.
Navigating over to the scratch area I see that there're instructions
to get the latest CVS HEAD and recompile to see the portal demo, which
I did with

build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes webapp

After doing that, deleting the old cocoon dir in webapps, and
copying over the .war file, when I fire up the new Cocoon and am
surprised to see that http://localhost:8080/cocoon brings up
cocoon/documents/index.html rather than the welcome page.

Is this supposed to happen now?  If so, how do I bring up the portal
demo?  If not, what did I do wrong?

Thanks for any help,

Ken