cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex McLintock <a...@OWAL.co.uk>
Subject Cocoon Books
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 08:24:20 GMT
Hi folks,

I have just received a review copy of Cocoon: Building XML Applications by
Matthew Langham and Carsten Ziegler. Expect a review to appear on
http://news.DiverseBooks.com in the next week or two. (I'm actually doing a
Struts app this week so it is more likely to be the week after next).

If you know of any other Cocoon book reviews please email me their location
so that I can add the links to my review. THANKS

PS Check the Sig if you offer professional Cocoon Support.

Alex McLintock

Openweb Analysts Ltd, London.
Software For Complex Websites http://www.OWAL.co.uk/
Open Source Software Companies please register here
http://www.OWAL.co.uk/oss_support/