cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: debugging XSP ...
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:56:31 GMT
Boscoe wrote:

>  Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>> Boscoe wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> is there a way to have the ServerPagesGenerator compile a XSP with
>>> the debug option set ?
>>> Where do I have to look to read more on this ?
>>

>> See Javac.java or Pizza.java (depend on what compiler you use) and
>> AbstractJavaCompiler.java.
>>
>> Vadim
>

> Hmm, okay, AbstractJavaCompiler.fillArguments(...) looks good, but can
> this be used somehow via the sitemap ?
> I'd like to set a parameter somewhere in there. Is this possible ?

Ummm, no, not at the moment. After patching
CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java, and Javac.java, Pizza.java, this could
be possible via specifying parameter in the cocoon.xconf (but not
sitemap!). Or, you can simply copy Pizza to MyPizza, add (IIRC) "-g"
parameter there, and modify cocoon.xconf to use MyPizza.

Vadim