cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Wilder-Smith <ch...@wilder-smith.org>
Subject Re: Steps to add a new transformer
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:42:51 GMT
Geoff,

Some further confirmation -- I've made a rote copy rather than a copy
that extends TraxTransformer and it works, mapping with the new name.  I
had taken the minimalist approach first.  Looks like I'll be better off
working from a complete copy and taking out the extraneous stuff.

There's nothing confidential in the code - really nothing at all as I
haven't gotten to the meat of things.  I'm going to play around with it
a bit more now that I have somehting going.  I'll definitely take you up
on your offer if (when!) I get stuck.  Thanks again to all for the help.

Chris