cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ramy Mamdouh <r...@imkenberg.net>
Subject Re: Portal question [ the request parameters are available from inside the coplets?]
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 16:17:46 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for replying, but handlesParameters just handles the parameters
of the portal engine (like size, customize, etc).
And handlesParameters is true by default.

What I'm asking about is handling any other parameters passed with the
main portal uri.
handlesParameters has no effect as -it seems to me- regarding these
parameters, it just handles the portal engine parameters.

Am I missing something here??

Best Regards.

Matthew Langham wrote:

>Ramy,
>
>the coplet needs to be configured to handle parameters. Check the
>handlesParameters entry in the portal documentation. This is optional - so
>you will need to turn it on using the portal tool or  by editing the coplet
>profile.
>
>Matthew
>
>--
>Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
>Matthew Langham, S&N AG, Klingenderstrasse 5, D-33100 Paderborn
>Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de
>Cocoon book:
>  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0735712352/needacake-20

Ramy Mamdouh Kamel