cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ramy Mamdouh <r...@imkenberg.net>
Subject Portal question [ the request parameters are available from inside the coplets?]
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:57:14 GMT
Hello,

I have a small portal [cocoon 2.1-dev] question here.
The requests parameters passed to the main portal pipeline (that one
containing the portal generator) are available to the coplets?

I mean if we invoked the portal generator pipeline with some parameters
(e.g /index?abc=10), where "/index" matchs to the portal generator,
Is this "abc" parameter available to all the coplets??

Thanks

--
Ramy Mamdouh Kamel
ramy@imkenberg.net