cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: xsl variable and sunshine getxml
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:16:34 GMT
Hello Barbara,

that's a simple XSL problem.

With

 > <variable name="foo">
 > <sunshine:getxml context="MyContext" path="/root/lkfmPageTitle"/>
 > </variable>

you create a Result Tree Fragment (RTF), not a node set. A RTF contains the
nodes, but you can't operate on them like on a node set. It behaves more
like a string. But in your variable you have no text node, so there is no
text to operate on. What you need is <xsl:copy-of select="$foo"/>.

There is only one problem: Which transformer is executed earlier?

Regards,

Joerg

--

System Development