cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <r...@saafe.org>
Subject Re: Finding DTD when aggregating content using XSL
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:24:03 GMT
Rick Tessner wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 14:03, Ross Gardler wrote:
>

>>Generation does not fail on any document other than those that have
>>aggregate docuements thorugh <xsl:apply-templates
>>select="document(@href)"/>
>>so I don't think it is a problem with catalogs, rather it seems to be a
>>problem with the XSLT transfromer not being aware of the catalogs. Is
>>there any way of informing the XSLT engine where these catalogs are?
>

> Hmmm ... What message are you getting back from Cocoon/Forrest?  Hard to
> say what's going on here or how to proceed without that ...
>
> Are there snippets of a logfile or some sort of output detailing the
> error that you could send?  Thx.

Yes, below are the log snippets that I get when I make the DOCTYPE point
at the documentv11.dtd via the full path. Note the file it can't find,
ISOlat1.pen, is to be found in
/home/rgardler/projects/research/saafe/build/work/resources/schema/entity,
which is correctly defined in the catalog).

If I change the doctype to not have the full path to the dtd I get the
same error but the file it can't find is
/home/rgardler/projects/research/saafe/build/work/content/xdocs/document-v11.dtd
(this is the directory in which the documents to be aggregated are found
are found)

Thanks for your continued efforts,
Ross

FATAL_E (2002-08-09) 21:13.52:272   [core.xslt-processor] (Unknown-URI)
Unknown-thread/TraxErrorHandler: Error in TraxTransformer:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode(TransformerImpl.java:1226)
	at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3196)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)
---------
	at
org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.IncrementalSAXSource_Xerces.deliverMoreNodes(IncrementalSAXSource_Xerces.java:346)
	at org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.sax2dtm.SAX2DTM.nextNode(SAX2DTM.java:769)
	at org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMDefaultBase._firstch(DTMDefaultBase.java:530)

<snip/>

---------
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException:
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/rgardler/projects/research/saafe/build/work/resources/schema/dtd/ISOlat1.pen
(No such file or directory)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:69)
	at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:133)
	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:798)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.startEntity(XMLEntityManager.java:731)
<snip/>