cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bos...@t-online.de (Boscoe)
Subject Re: POST request with XSP
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2002 09:47:02 GMT
Vadim,

thank you  for your quick response. Yes, it works indeed. Used the wrong
Content-Type :-[ .

Now, another problem:
I like to send request parameters in XML documents. The thing is that my
parameters can be deeply structured so that  the form parameter solution
is inconvient.
If I could access the servlet request, I could read the document from
its input source, but the request which is available in XSP doesn't
support this.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you

Boscoe