cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Leftover tags from I18n
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:02:06 GMT
Hmm, I have not enough information to see whether it's good or bad. It
sounds not sooo bad ;-)

If still elements with i18n namespace prefix remain, check whether this
prefix is bound to the correct namespace uri. Have a look at the XML before
the i18n transformer transforms it and look whether the i18n namespace
prefix is everywhere in the file bound to "http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.0".

Regards,

Joerg

--