cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: SVG in PDF
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 22:35:16 GMT
Hello Kyle,

did you test the same with a non SVG image? What do you mean when saying
"but it does not display very well". Is the image shown or not?

Furthermore - I don't know whether it's a possibility - the correct
mime-type is image/svg+xml (http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/intro.html#MIMEType).

A question to the developers: When is the sitemap updated to current SVG
data? The identifiers currently used are from 03/2000, SVG is
recommendation since almost one year (09/2001). Or is only somebody
missing who prepares a patch?

Regards,

Joerg