cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil Blake <p...@sparkbc.com.au>
Subject Re: sendmail - html emails
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:12:48 GMT
Hi Paul,

The Sendmail logicsheet works well... providing you have a configured
and working sendmail. :)

Just letting you know that the logicsheet is tried and tested. Getting
sendmail up and running is a whole 'nutha beast. If you can successfully
send from the command line using sendmail then the logicsheet should
also work.

Good luck.

Phil