cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo Rivera <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: How to encode ISO-8859-1 characters into the Database?
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:45:20 GMT
I create the Database now using the following string:

createdb -E LATIN1 -e mydb

Where,
LATIN1 is the encoding used by the database
mydb is the name of the database

Now When I wrote: "Olé"
When I retrieve the values there are: "Olé"

Please, somebody know how to resolve this problem. I used at the beginning of
the XSP pages the string:

What I am doing wrong?

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo