cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: sendmail - html emails
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:44:48 GMT
On 26.Aug.2002 -- 09:19 AM, Paul Pattison wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I have the sendmail logicsheet working for text emails, but not for HTML
> emails.  If you have gotten this to work, could you please send me the xsp
> that you used to do this.

AFAIK it doesn't support to set the mime-type. So, you can send HTML
emails using the capture or util logicsheet (or constructing escaped
HTML in java), but you cannot set the correct mime-type and many
clients will not interpret it correctly.

There is some work going on about mail components to Apache
Cocoon. I'm not sure whether that will include a new logicsheet.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de