cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sen Syouen <x-q...@fiosys.co.jp>
Subject [HELP]Exception in ServerPagesGenerator.generate()
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:29:30 GMT
Hi, Guys! I'm Sen.

I'm trying to use the default HSQLDB within Cocoon2.0.3 but have
 trouble in inserting data into my own table named "order". I
tried to create my own table by adding table definitions in
cocoon\docs\samples\sql\sql-page.xml.sql and cocoon\WEB-INF\db\
cocoondb.script but both failed with "table not found" .The
followings are the error messages.

I can access the sample tables such as "department"and "employee
" with no problems. I'll be appreciated if you tell me how to
create my own  table correctly within cocoon and how to check
the data inside those tables .

ServerPagesGenerator.generate(): java.lang.RuntimeException:
Error executing statement:insert into order (type, currency,
trade, quantity, condition,price,term) values (?, ?, ?,?,?, ?, ?)
: java.sql.SQLException: Table not found: ORDER in statement [
insert into order (type, currency, trade, quantity, condition,
price,term) values ('USUAL',  'DOLLAR/YEN',  'NEW BUY',  '100',
 'MARKET',  '123.33', 'Day' ) ]