cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Carles Canellas <ccanell...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Dynamic XSP resource
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:09:05 GMT
I think ( for my experience) you need to have
<map:match pattern="menu.xsp"> in another pipeline,
not in the same thar the other match pattern. the
"cocoon:/" references to another pipeline in the same
sitemap, not the same pipeline.

Carles.

 --- Tuomo Lesonen <tlesonen@cc.hut.fi> escribió: >

> On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Roger I Martin PhD wrote:
>
> > Just from a quick look, the map:generate src for
> menu.html has "cocoon:" as
> > a part of it relative path; do you have such a
> path and can such an animal
> > be part of a url?
>
> I use "cocoon:/" protocol to tell cocoon, that
> "menu.xsp" in not directly
> located on my hard drive, but it's a resource in the
> current sitemap. "cocoon://"
> would mean the parent sitemap. Generators in Cocoon
> (including the
> serverpages generator) can use the new "cocoon:"
> protocol, right?
>
> -Tuomo
>

> > --Roger

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.handle(SourceUtil.java:136)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.getInputSource(SourceUtil.jav
> > a:161)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.generat
> > eSourcecode(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:438)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
> > ogramGeneratorImpl.java:285)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.setup(ServerPagesGenerator
> > .java:209)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.setupPipeli
> > ne(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:368)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline

.setupPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:297)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(Abs
> > tractProcessingPipeline.java:475)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke(Seri
> > alizeNode.java:142)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
> > e(PreparableMatchNode.java:163)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTyp
> > eNode.java:155)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
> > e(PreparableMatchNode.java:163)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
> > ineNode.java:157)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
> > linesNode.java:155)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> > or.java:327)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> > or.java:309)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNod
> > e.java:131)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
> > e(PreparableMatchNode.java:163)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
> > ineNode.java:157)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
> > keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:107)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
> > linesNode.java:155)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> > or.java:327)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
> > or.java:309)
> > > at
> org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:585)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:1000)
> > > at

> > > at

> > FilterChain.java:247)
> > > at

> > ain.java:193)
> > > at

> > va:243)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > > at

> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > > at

> > va:190)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> > 46)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > > at

> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2347)
> > > at

> > )
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > > at

> > java:170)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170
> > )
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:468)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 64)
> > > at

> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > > at

> > :174)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> > 66)
> > > at

> > > at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> > > at

> > 1027)
> > > at

org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1125
> > )
> > > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
> > > Caused by:
> org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException:
> Exception during
> > > processing of cocoon://intranet/menu.xsp:
> > > org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to
> execute pipeline.:
> > > java.lang.NullPointerException
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.getInputStream(Sitema
> > pSource.java:255)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.getInputSource(SourceUtil.jav
> > a:157)
> > > ... 61 more
> > > Caused by:
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to
> execute
> > > pipeline.: java.lang.NullPointerException
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline

.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:283)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(Abs
> > tractProcessingPipeline.java:477)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.getInputStream(Sitema
> > pSource.java:246)
> > > ... 62 more
> > > Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.SessionContextImpl.(Session
> > ContextImpl.java:107)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.context.SessionContextProviderImpl.

getSessionContext(SessionContextProviderImpl.java:97)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.components.SessionManager.getReservedConte
> > xt(SessionManager.java:316)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.components.SessionManager.getContext(Sessi
> > onManager.java:958)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.components.SessionManager.streamContextFra
> > gment(SessionManager.java:557)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.transformation.SessionPreTransformer.start

> TransformingElement(SessionPreTransformer.java:230)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.transformation.SessionPostTransformer.star

tTransformingElement(SessionPostTransformer.java:232)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.startElement(Abstrac
> > tSAXTransformer.java:333)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.webapps.session.transformation.SessionPreTransformer.start
> > Element(SessionPreTransformer.java:201)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.startElement(XMLTeePipe.java:118
> > )
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamInterpreter.parse(XMLByteStrea
> > mInterpreter.java:127)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLByteStreamInterpreter.deserialize(XMLByt
> > eStreamInterpreter.java:103)
> > > at

org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline

.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:261)

Yahoo! Messenger
Descárgalo ya desde http://messenger.yahoo.es