cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: problem with dynamic parameters in XSP + ESQL
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:02:58 GMT
On 16.Aug.2002 -- 06:03 PM, Georg Spar wrote:

> Hi @ll,
>
> I 've got a problem with dynamic parameters in an XSP-ESQL-Combined
> Page.
> What I want to do:
> I just want to write a dynamically generated XSP-Page which put out
> the results of an ESQL-Query in a html-table. Each row of the table
> should have one <td>-tag with a link to another XSP-Page, where the
> user can view the whole entry of the database, and a few other
>
> In a scripting language like PHP this could be done very simple, the
> link look like that:
> http://show.xsp?mid=<? $mid ?> where $mid is the specific ID of the
> entry in the database-table
>
> How is this be done in Cocoon?

pleasse re-read xsp documentation. in short:
<a><xsp:attribute name="href">http://.....<xsp:expr>my_var</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>Click
here</a>

you may put anything (read: even any logicsheet tag and logic)
inside this xsp:attribute

	Chris.

Please follow up summarizing your problem and which suggested solution
/ information worked for you when you consider your problem
solved. Add "SUMMARY: " to the subject line. This will make FAQ
generation and searching the list easier. In addition, it makes
helping you more fun. Thank you.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de