cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: XSP Java Class Include
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:52:24 GMT
On 16.Aug.2002 -- 11:27 AM, Brian Schwark wrote:
> directory is to include the following tag in my XSP, (or XSL? Can someone
> clarify this please? The documentation is sketchy and I have seen examples
> using either method. Are both kosher?):

In a logicsheet, yes, in a stylesheet there's no point in doing it.
xsp --logicsheet*--> xsp --xsp-logicsheet--> java --pizza--> class

class generates SAX --stylesheet*--> serializer --> stream

See docs (introduction!) for more on this.

> <xsp:structure>
> 	<xsp:include>org.my.custom.Class</xsp:include>
> </xsp:structure>

Needs to be right under the <xsp:page> element -- no intermediate
elements allowed.

 Example:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<xsp:page language="java"
  xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
  xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"

  <xsp:structure>
    <xsp:include>java.util.Calendar</xsp:include>
  </xsp:structure>

  <page>

    <title>Some Page</title>

HTH.

	Chris.

Please follow up summarizing your problem and which suggested solution
/ information worked for you when you consider your problem
solved. Add "SUMMARY: " to the subject line. This will make FAQ
generation and searching the list easier. In addition, it makes
helping you more fun. Thank you.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de