cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kavitha ramesh <kavitha_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject stylesheet for loginpage
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:01:09 GMT
Hi,

I have a loginpage in xml.And I would like to check
the following condition:

when a wrong user tries to login for the first name it
should give a error message, "login failed.Try
again!".The samething should happen when the wrong
user tries to login for the second time.

If the wrong user tries to login for the third time my
loginpage should just display a message, "Access
Denied" and it should hide the textfields for username
and password.How will my stylesheet look like?

My xml file is as follows:

	<root>
	 <error times="once">login failed.Try again!</error>
  	 <error times="twice">login failed.Try
again!</error>
  	 <error times="thrice">Access Denied!</error>
	</root>

If someone has idea how to write the stylesheet for
the above, I would be very thankful,,,

Kavitha.