cocoon-users mailing list archives

From kavitha ramesh <kavitha_...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: UTF-8
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:10:16 GMT
Hi Siddharth,

I had an XML file messages_zh.xml which has the
messages  in chinese.I opened a chinese text editor
and entered the text in chinese.My XML file looks
like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="GB2312"?>
<catalogue xml:lang="zh">
<message key="welcometext">
»¶Ó­ÄãʹÓÃÎÒÃǵķþÎñ£(this are chinese characters)
</message>
</catalogue>

And when I restarted the server my browser displayed
chinese message,,,

I dont know whether my example is useful for you,,,

Kavitha.

 --- sidharthg@vmoksha.com wrote: > Hello All