cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Leftover tags from I18n
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 16:11:09 GMT
Thanks Joerg,

You're right, it was something else and I did move the
i18n to be the last step -- the tags are still there,
but it doesn't seem to matter...

Regarding html, I'm generating "coordinates-summary"
as xhtml (hence, trasform type is "xml") and then
aggregating with other modules within my "homepage",
which is then aggregated with "navigation" in another
pipleline (not shown).  Is there a better way of doing
that?