cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Punte <steve17...@yahoo.com>
Subject Odd problems with JDK1.4 Cocoon 2.0.3
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:13:23 GMT
I'm having very odd problems with JDK 1.4.
The problems are SO odd, that I have a hard
time even describing them!

After pouring over tons of log files, it "appears"
that my SAX XML stream is being corrupted!

I observed fragments of an Xinclude xpointer()
statement repeated when it should ONLY occur
once.  This ONLY happens when the pipeline also
later includes the SQLTransformer, and NOT if
I remove it.  Hmm!

For the record:

  o  I'm using the resent release of 2.0.3
     source code and compiling it myself
     with JDK1.4.1 on windows 2000.

  o  95% of my application is working well
     including may uses of SQLTransformer.

  o  The problem disappears keeping all exact
     binaries (i.e. jar files) as above, but
     run with jdk 1.3.1!

Steve Punte
stevep@candlelightsoftware.com