cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Phil <pjcra...@mail.com>
Subject coplet/sunlet as a form
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:06:34 GMT
I have created a coplet that gets the contents of an imap mailbox and
 displays a list of mail headings (via a custom imap transformer).  I would
 like to be able to do something like delete a mail item, or mark it read via
 buttons in the coplet.  I am shooting for something similar to yahoo mail.
 My question is:

- It seems that the only thing that you can post back to and get the portal
 to re-render is the something which calls sunspotcmd.  I would like to give
 another transformer a crack at the posted information before the rendering
 occurs.  How do I do this?

- If this is currently out of the scope of the portal framework, has anyone
given any thought to the matter, and if so are there designs for this
functionality being discussed?

- How could I help create this functionality?

Thanks in advance,
P Craven