cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <ricktess...@canada.com>
Subject Re: Finding DTD when aggregating content using XSL
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2002 04:07:41 GMT
On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 14:03, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Generation does not fail on any document other than those that have
> aggregate docuements thorugh <xsl:apply-templates
> select="document(@href)"/>
> so I don't think it is a problem with catalogs, rather it seems to be a
> problem with the XSLT transfromer not being aware of the catalogs. Is
> there any way of informing the XSLT engine where these catalogs are?

Hmmm ... What message are you getting back from Cocoon/Forrest?  Hard to
say what's going on here or how to proceed without that ...

Are there snippets of a logfile or some sort of output detailing the
error that you could send?  Thx.

--
Rick Tessner
ricktessner@canada.com

"Breathe.  Breathe again.  Keep doing that."