cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Johann Romefort" <romef...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: sexy open source
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:43:36 GMT

> 8) Web frontend
> Proposal: Apache
> Remarks: This is only for security reasons - the task
> of Apache is just to forward the requests. I think
> more of you are using it, true?
> 9) Suporting Tools
> XML editor: ??? (I use several or write the XML from
> scratch)
> XSL editor: ??? (Did not find good free one)

Try sunBow plugin for Eclipse:

http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/

from the webiste:

* Enhanced XML-Editor: completion proposals for tags generated from
associated XML schemas, automatically insertion of closing tags, formatting
the XML document dependant on adjustable parameters
* Sitemap editor: directly open referenced files from the editor, Drag and
Drop support with schema validation
* pipeline-testing: execute HTTP requests or Apache Latka scripts from the
workbench
* Cocoon log-level configuration
* management of sitemap fragments in the sitemap editor
* breakpoints in the XSLT debugger

johann