cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Vadim Gritsenko" <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject RE: XSP beginner's question: Can't get examples to work
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:18:07 GMT
> From: Hahn Kurt (CHA) [mailto:kurt.hahn@etat.ge.ch]
>
> Two of them work, maybe someone can help to get the third to work:
> Can anybody confirm or correct the code-sample below? I'm getting no
errors
> if I remove the processing instruction, but the processing instruction
seems
> to cause a "resource-not-found"-error, although the xsl-file is
located in
> the same subdirectory.
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <?xml-logicsheet href="logicsheet.greeting3.xsl"?>
> <xsp:page
>   xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
>   xmlns:greeting="http://duke.edu/tutorial/greeting">
>
>   <greeting>
>     <greeting:hello-world/>
>   </greeting>
>
> </xsp:page>

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/webapp/docs/samples/xs
p/Attic/logicsheet.xsp?rev=1.5&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

" URL relative to the current sitemap CAN NOT be used, as
  logicsheet is the global object, shared between all sitemaps."

Should better be written as:

" Relative URL CAN NOT be used, as
  logicsheet is the global object, shared between all sitemaps."

Vadim